Seca 223 Height Rod for Handrail Scales
- Telescopic measuring rod up to 90 inches / 230 cm
- Extra-broad slider
- Includes heel positioner for ideal three-point measurement
- Easy to read
- Durable, anti-scratch aluminum
- Mount on scale or on wall
- Available in inches and centimeters or in centimeters only
- Free Ground shipping in contiguous U.S. and Canada
The seca 223 measuring rod is for use with the seca 644 handrail scale. The telescopic measuring rod is easy to fit on the scale (or attach it to the wall) with the included hardware to convert the scale to an all-in-one system to weigh and measure patients. Enter the determined height from the seca 223 measuring rod into the control unit of the 644 so that all relevant data is captured to determine BMI.
The seca 223 measuring rod is available in either centimeters only or in inches and centimeters.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING in the contiguous U.S. and Canada is available at checkout. (Free shipping to Canada ONLY on Fridays. PAID shipping applies to Alaska, Hawaii, and all other off-shore insular areas, such as American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, etc.)
Measuring range: 2 – 90″ x 1/8″ / 6 – 230 cm x 0.1 cm
Weight: 2.1 lbs / 952 g
Dimensions: 2-2 x 91.3 x 11.3″ / 5.7 x232 x 28.6 cm
Available in inches and centimeters, or centimeters only.
Limited 2-year manufacturer’s warranty