seca 286 ultrasonic measuring station
- Fully automated measurement through the optional voice guidance
- Three pairs of sensors and constant auto-calibration
- The unrivaled digital evaluation algorithm eliminates imprecision for the highest measurement accuracy
- A wide variety of output options for the measurement results
- New: A privacy cover on the display provides more privacy during the measurement
With the seca 286 dp measuring station, the three pairs of ultrasonic sensors record the patient’s height in milliseconds. Everything is calculated using a specially developed digital analysis algorithm that ensures the highest degree of measurement precision. The optional voice guidance is programmed for independent measurement so that individual as well as series of measurements can be carried out reliably and precisely.
Fully automated measurement and direct transmission of measurements via seca 360° wireless USB Adapter seca 456 and an interpretation of measurements using the software module seca directprint. Once the patients’ height and weight are measured, an automatic printout is generated outlining their nutritional condition based on their BMI. Results can be transmitted wirelessly via the seca 360° wireless system to your PC, EMR system.
Contact us for details about EMR intergration.
• Capacity: 660 lbs / 300 kg
• Graduation: 0.1 lbs / 50 g
• Functions: Pre-TARE, mother/child-function, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, Auto-BMI, CLEAR, Auto-CLEAR, auto weighing range switch-over, kg/lbs switch-over, damping, SEND/PRINT, directprint
• Measuring range: 1 ft 11 5/8″ – 6 ft 10 5/8″ / 60 – 210 cm
• Graduation: 1/8″ / 1 mm
• Ultrasonic technology: 3 pairs of sensors
(3 receivers, 3 transmitters)
• Optional: wireless printer advanced seca 466 and printer holder seca 482, wireless printer seca 465 and printer holder seca 481
Limited 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
There are no reviews yet.