Seca 664 EMR-validated digital wheelchair scale
- Capacity: 800 lbs x 0.1 lb / 360 kg x 50 g
- Side rails on platform for wheelchair safety
- Flat platform with self-lowering ramps
- Two ramps included
- Easy to fold together and transport
- EMR validated
Seca 664 EMR-validated digital wheelchair scale has a high capacity of 800 lbs / 360 kg, which makes this scale easy to weigh even heavy patients. Easy access is assured by its extremely low platform and the self-lowering ramps. The secure side rails give additional safety. An integrated pre-TARE function determines in seconds the net weight of the patient by utilizing internal weight memory. The swiveling LCD with large letters is easy-to-read both for the patient and for the caregiver. The seca 664 can be folded up in no time and can be transported anywhere, thanks to its roller castors. EMR compatible – contact us for information about seca integration.
• Capacity: 800 lbs / 360 kg
• Graduation: 0.1 lbs / 50 g
• Functions: TARE, pre-TARE, HOLD, auto-HOLD, BMI, auto-CLEAR, lbs/kg switch-over, damping, automatic switch-off, SEND/PRINT
• Two fold-away ramps included
• RS232 compatible
• EMR compatible – contact us about seca integration solutions
Limited 2 year manufacturer’s warranty. See Terms and Conditions for returns.