Shorr SmoothSlide© Stadiometer, Wall-Mount/ Single
- 84-inch (213 cm) capacity
- Accurate — Reliable — Durable
- Full-length wall-mount, single-piece construction
- No sharp edges (rounded corners)
- Feather-touch, smooth-sliding headpiece for effortless movement
- Easy to install — Easy to read — Easy to Clean
- Available in Inches, Centimeters and Combo (inches & centimeters)
- For 2 stadiometers per box, order SSWM2
The wall-mounted Shorr SmoothSlide© Stadiometer is for use in clinic-based settings. Developed and designed by company owner Irwin J. Shorr, MPH, MPS, the full-length Shorr SmoothSlide© Stadiometer is accurate and durable. The single-piece construction of the SmoothSlide© Stadiometer attaches to the wall from the base at floor level, and measures standing height up to 84″ (213 cm). It is reliable and precise to 1/8″ (0.1 cm). The heavy-duty Shorr SmoothSlide© Stadiometer is made of robust, solid white synthetic materials. The feather-touch headpiece has rounded corners– no sharp edges — and moves smoothly up and down the length of the stadiometer on a counter-weight system. The headpiece automatically stays in place — no knobs to turn.
This is the single (1) SmoothSlide© Stadiometer. For economy of shipping, 2 stadiometers can ship in 1 box; choose SSWM-2.
We ship worldwide. Contact us for volume discounts and international shipping costs.
Shorr SmoothSlide© Stadiometers are made in the USA
CAPACITY: 84″ x 1/8″ / 213 cm x 0.1 cm
WEIGHT: 29 lbs / 13.1 kg
– Full-length, wall-mounted stadiometer
– Single-piece construction
– No sharp edges – rounded corners
– Easy to use: The smooth-sliding headpiece moves effortlessly with the “feather-touch” of a finger and automatically stays in place
– Custom measuring tape: Choose Inches, Centimeters or Combo (inches and centimeters)
– Easy to read: Numbers are clearly printed on the measuring tape
Multi-piece orders pack 2 SmoothSlide© Stadiometers in a 1 box for shipping.
For single packaging, please contact us BEFORE ORDERING.
SmoothSlide© Warranty: Limited 1-year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing defect, with repair or replacement, as determined by manufacturer. Any damage reported must be documented with digital photos for us to determine the nature and extent of the damage. Warranty does not cover damage due to usage, nor does it cover any shipping costs, which are the responsibility of the customer. MUST BE RETURNED IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING.